It all happened last week Sunday at 11am when I just came back from church, I tried to see a movie on my DSTV while preparing for the big game, Manchester United Vs Liverpool. Behold, my Dstv was showing YOUR SERVICE IS CURRENTLY SCRAMBLE, this is a match I have invited my friends over for drinks etc. What should I do? Banks don’t operate on Sunday.
I went to Zenith Bank ATM, I used my Zenith Bank Mastercard to slot in, input my PIN number and Select QUICKTELLER.
Under Quickteller, there are so many options; we have Airtime Recharge, PayBills, Airline Tickets, Funds Transfer etc. Remember, am here to subscribe my DSTV so I choose PayBills. In the Pay Bills Options, I selected DSTV Recharge.
Learn how to Load a recharge Card with Your Atm Card Here
I went to Zenith Bank ATM, I used my Zenith Bank Mastercard to slot in, input my PIN number and Select QUICKTELLER.
Under Quickteller, there are so many options; we have Airtime Recharge, PayBills, Airline Tickets, Funds Transfer etc. Remember, am here to subscribe my DSTV so I choose PayBills. In the Pay Bills Options, I selected DSTV Recharge.
Learn how to Load a recharge Card with Your Atm Card Here
Quickteller, A solution to Cashless Economy
When I selected DSTV recharge, I was prompted to insert my Smart Card Number. Make no mistake here because you may end up recharging another man’s DSTV. I typed my Smart Card number correctly, and I was asked to input my phone number which I did.
I choose the DSTV Plan I want to pay for. As you know, there are four (4) plans; Easy View, Family, Compact and Premium. I choosed Premium and click Ok.
Within a second, I got a text message stating that I have successfully subscribed to the Premium package of DSTV. What a relief.
I don’t need to tell you a lot of fun I had watching the Manchester United Vs Liverpool Match. The Rooney two spectacular goals, The Suarez/Evra Snup, The Evra Provocative Celebration, The Beer and My Funny Friends Jokes
Life indeed can be easy if you grap the opportunities banks like ZenithBank offer to you. In this cashless economy dispensation, make good uses of your Cards, don’t queue in the bank to pay for services when you pay in seconds using your Atm Cards. Get your ZenithBank Mastercard or VisaCards now to enjoy your life.
Have a Happy and fulfilled weekend
When I selected DSTV recharge, I was prompted to insert my Smart Card Number. Make no mistake here because you may end up recharging another man’s DSTV. I typed my Smart Card number correctly, and I was asked to input my phone number which I did.
I choose the DSTV Plan I want to pay for. As you know, there are four (4) plans; Easy View, Family, Compact and Premium. I choosed Premium and click Ok.
Within a second, I got a text message stating that I have successfully subscribed to the Premium package of DSTV. What a relief.
I don’t need to tell you a lot of fun I had watching the Manchester United Vs Liverpool Match. The Rooney two spectacular goals, The Suarez/Evra Snup, The Evra Provocative Celebration, The Beer and My Funny Friends Jokes
Life indeed can be easy if you grap the opportunities banks like ZenithBank offer to you. In this cashless economy dispensation, make good uses of your Cards, don’t queue in the bank to pay for services when you pay in seconds using your Atm Cards. Get your ZenithBank Mastercard or VisaCards now to enjoy your life.
Have a Happy and fulfilled weekend
Nice post!!!....you can aswell do this online...that is faster and quick.
ReplyDeleteIt can be done online too through quickteller merchant. Atm is the best for me cos of security in Atm
ReplyDelete