Hello Guys, Today I want to share with the football
lovers the website I used in playing my online soccer game. It is an online
football manager website, it gives you indepth tactics and formations to put
you in the position of a manager. I have used this great site for the past 3
years, I have manage a lot of clubs, and I want to tell you that as far you
love football, you will really enjoy this online soccer manager website.
Join
today and enjoy the following features
- Free to Play
- Over 40,000 football players
- Over 1,600 football clubs
- Realistic and sophisticated transfer market
- Detailed match reports
- Compete with other human managers
- Join your friends and create your own leagues
- Masses of formations, playing styles, tactical options
For those interested, Sign Up now with
http://www.soccermanager.com
It's real nice up there. I enjoyed it
ReplyDeleteYea Bro. I currently manage Man City, Portsmouth and Chelsea
ReplyDelete