Below are the three recent tweaks that work very well.
You can use it to download with your opera mini. Flex well because MTN is not
pitying us lately.
MTN MUST BE PAY
IP: 10.199.212.2 | PORT: 8080
HTTP server: http://80.239.242.50
SOCKET server: socket://80.239.242.80
Host: 172.16.66.3
IP: 67.117.201.129 | PORT: 80
Frontquerry: http://41.220.77.210/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/naijaloaded.com/http/server4.operamini.com80
Host: 172.16.66.3
IP: 10.199.212.2 | PORT: 8080
HTTP server: http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/n
SOCKET server: socket://www.google.com.ng/gwt/n
Host: 172.16.66.3
MTN MUST BE PAY
IP: 10.199.212.2 | PORT: 8080
HTTP server: http://80.239.242.50
SOCKET server: socket://80.239.242.80
Host: 172.16.66.3
IP: 67.117.201.129 | PORT: 80
Frontquerry: http://41.220.77.210/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/naijaloaded.com/http/server4.operamini.com80
Host: 172.16.66.3
IP: 10.199.212.2 | PORT: 8080
HTTP server: http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/n
SOCKET server: socket://www.google.com.ng/gwt/n
Host: 172.16.66.3
If these tweaks work for you, state here in the comment
box.
Share this website with your friends in facebook and
twitter.
Cheers
it works for me.that is great.
ReplyDeleteKINDLY HELP ME I USE SAMSUNG GT-B3410 AND I DIDNT CHANGE MY MTN DEFAULT SETTING STILL CANT BROWSE. WHAT SHOULD I DO. I HAVE TRIED ALL UR SETTINGS. THANKS J.C.A
ReplyDeletesome of the new samsung is difficult to configure. If you have set the default access point sent to you from Mtn and it doesnt browse, You need to go mtn office for proper configuration.
ReplyDeleteTHANKS FOR UR REPLY I CAN BROWSE WHEN THERE IS MONEY ON D SIM, BUT WHEN I US D CAST OPERA AND THE SETTINGS ON UR SITE IT WILL NOT BROSWE
ReplyDeletehave u tried the other tweaks? I advised people to browse wen they dont have money on their phone. It works for me
ReplyDeleted tweak is superb
ReplyDeleteplease kindly help me to get a code for nokia 5250
ReplyDelete