Wednesday, October 19, 2011

GLO FREE BROWSING | HOW I GOT 100GB BONUS INTERNET ALLOWANCE WITH MY GLO SIM


I know this is catchy article heading, but seriously, after I have been gone for so long, I have to come back with this tips for the Glo users. This is a free gift from Glo to all its subscribers that have recharged and used the line for some time now.
Currently, I am in Glo Infinito, I cannot ascertain if this tips work for other packages. I recently discover that when one load N500 or N1000, Globacom Nigeria will credited the money with the data allowance. It is unnoticed until now.
To check your free GB accumulations, dial 1241 and listen to the lady voice telling you your account balance, listen attentively, she will also state your data balance, this is the free data allowance you will use for browsing.

TIPS TO USE THE FREE DATA BALANCE

If you try to browse immediately after discovering your free MB or GB, your money will be taken, use the below access point for all your browsing.

Configuration name: Glodirect
APN: glosecure
Username: gprs
Password: gprs

You can now go ahead and enjoy the glo free browsing. Don’t forget to subscribe to this site. You can also share this site in your facebook wall.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

WE LOVE YOUR COMMENTS AND VIEWS

IF YOU LOVE THIS ARTICLE, READ WITH THROUGH RSS READER OR SUBSCRIBE USING YOUR EMAIL

Dekokoblog | The Information Blog Headline Animator

SUBSCRIBE HERE | GET UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by DekokoBlog