Thursday, April 12, 2012

QUICKTELLER | HOW I RECHARGE MY PHONE USING QUICKTELLER

I recently wrote on the quickteller being the solution to the Cashless Lagos or the Cashless Nigeria as the whole. I benefit a lot from their services so today I want to write on how I successfully recharge my MTN line using the quickteller and my ATM card.

Remember, you can a wide range of services in this merchant or interswitch interface, you can pay for your airline tickets, pay your utility bills, and other services. But here, I want to show you the easy way in loading your phone at your own convenient time.

First of all, you may wonder why not just buy the recharge card outside, I want to let you know that as far you are browsing, the quickteller enables you to get access to your money in the bank. You may not have enough money at hand, but quickteller bridges that gap and enable you to pay for your services faster and in a more convenient form

So, how does quickteller works in recharging your phone

Step One
You should have either an Interswitch powered debit card or Verve card.

Step Two
Register with your email address and mobile phone number at www.quickteller.com

Step Three
An activation code will be sent to you via email. Login and activate your account with this code.

Step Four
Select MTN top up and input the amount you want to recharge
save image 
Step FiveOn the payment gateway, select your card type and provide card details, pin and whatever other information is required.
save image 
Step Six
A receipt confirmation will be displayed for you via QuickTeller and also sent to your email.

Step SevenAny payments made are recognized by the specified organizations immediately 

One may be afraid of internet fraud because of the usage of cards in the internet. In my next post, I will write on how to detect fraudulent site and scam. 

Make a better use of the technology available and excel far and wide.

Dont forget to share this with your facebook friends. Subscribe to this blog if you are new here.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE YOUR COMMENTS AND VIEWS

IF YOU LOVE THIS ARTICLE, READ WITH THROUGH RSS READER OR SUBSCRIBE USING YOUR EMAIL

Dekokoblog | The Information Blog Headline Animator

SUBSCRIBE HERE | GET UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by DekokoBlog